- LAST SHIPPING DATE BEFORE WE CLOSE FOR CHRISTMAS - Wednesday the 20th of December. Please note our shop will remain open, however any orders made after this date won't be shipped until we return to the office in January. Merry Christmas!
- All orders are processed within 2-5 business days, please do take into account many of our items are hand made.
- Please note, our shipping notifications are not automatic, if you'd like to know when your package has been shipped, email us.
- Once shipped, UK orders usually take around 2-4 business days to arrive.
- International orders can take 1-4 weeks to arrive.
- UK postage cost: from £2.50 depending on the weight or size of an item or order. This is not tracked - If you'd like your order to be signed for which means you will have proof of delivery & a tracking number - email us prior to purchase, stating you wish your item to be signed for, so we can advise of additional postage cost. If we do not recieve an email of this request then it will be sent via standard 1st Class.
- International costs: from £10 again depending on the weight or size of an item or order. (*Updated 11th October 2016* - All international orders will now be sent with a tracked service.) If you would like your tracking number please email us. You may be obliged to sign for your order, please check the Royal Mail website for your tracking updates.
- When spending £50 or more enter code 'FREESHIPPING' at checkout to get your order shipped for free!
- Please note, we hold no liability for the loss of a parcel or damage made within the post.
- If you believe you have received a faulty item please do contact us within 7 days of making your purchase, via email. Faulty items must be returned within 7 days. If it is our own error we will try our best to resolve the issue.
- Items showing defect deemed to be a result of general wear and tear, or general neglect will not be regarded as faulty.
- Please note, if it is not an error of our own or if the item is not deemed 'faulty', we do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges, after payment all orders are finalised.
- Please be aware, it is the customers responsibility to provide the correct postal address, please check the address on your confirmation email - if this is incorrect email us immediately. If we don't receive an email, it will be sent out to the address provided. All sales are final unless any of the above has taken place.
- Customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded by Simply Different.
- Our store is currently only available in GPB currency, and so this will be converted when over seas oders are placed.
- Customs policies & import duties vary from country to country, please check with your local customs authorities for details.
Love and Light,